Sunday 5 October 2014





Silent Heartache

I walk in silent heartache, gazing into the night sky,
Holding back tears so I won’t embarrass passersby.
Some are born to laugh. Some are born to cry.
Some live their lives wondering why.

Wet streets in neon glisten. Cold rain just keeps on falling.
Faces I pass, so afraid of feeling and not feeling.
Some are born to laugh. Some are born to cry.
Some live their lives wondering why.

Why do we pretend it’s all worth it in the end?
God, what I’d give just to find one true friend.

Wet cars and buildings glisten. Cold rain just keeps on falling.
Faces I pass, full of nameless fear and nameless longing.
Some are born to laugh. Some are born to cry.

Some live their lives wondering why.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts now? Comment and I will reply. I promise.