Monday 23 June 2014


Special Note 

For visitors to this blog: 

I haven't posted anything in a few days because I have gotten sidelined by some new thoughts about chaos theory and complexity and how they interface with quantum uncertainty and, in turn, its effect on human cultures.

I am going to read some more on chaos theory and then integrate what I conclude with what I have been saying about human values and how they grow out of the forces that make physical reality. 


In short, I am going to re-write a few bits of my chapters from Chapter 12 up to this point. Please stay tuned. The edits I am planning to make will be modest, and they will affect the logic that leads to my conclusion only by strengthening it. 

I'll post again shortly. 


________________________________________________________________ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts now? Comment and I will reply. I promise.