Tuesday 2 June 2015

A very short post today, readers. 

There are no ads on my blog, nor will there ever be. Or at least no ads for any individual, company, or organization paying revenue to me. I may someday give in to allowing some charitable organizations to post ads here, but from them as well, I will ask no fee, nor will I accept any. 

This is not because I disagree with people making money. Honest commerce is what makes decent living conditions possible for us all. And I, myself, write some other things that I intend to sell. But not this blog. The philosophy being promulgated here is too vital to the health of my species and my planet for me to risk putting off even one person because I allowed an ad here. Ads are inappropriate here. And yes, I really do believe that. 

Now and then, here and there, someone has to try to stand for what's right. My long, long term goal is to put into the minds of human beings the tools that they are going to need to save this planet and themselves. Then, I aim to stir a deep motivation in people to use those tools. 

We can bring together a human family. We can build a better world. No physical limitations are preventing us from doing these things. The only obstacles standing in the way of courage, wisdom, freedom, and love are cowardice, obstinacy, intolerance, and greed. Thus, the most important riddle humans have to solve is themselves. The most important battles are now going to be fought in each individual human heart. We are striving to learn why for so long we have done the cruel and stupid things that we have, and then to learn to stop doing them. 

It's up to us.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts now? Comment and I will reply. I promise.