Thursday 18 December 2014

    The writing of "1984" basically killed George Orwell. Fitzgerald wrote himself to death. So did Walter Scott. I sometimes get scared that the writing of this book is going to kill me. Years of re-writes. Ah, well. The word sirens beckon. 

     I am going to post my latest re-written work again from the beginning. I keep learning and I have to upgrade the thought. Sir Karl Popper said of one of his books that a book is never done in its author's view because he/she keeps growing and learning. I hope this is my last draft, but I can't promise that to my readers or myself. I've had to renege on that promise so many times. 

     Tomorrow, I will begin to post my book here again. 

     A major help to me comes when one of my readers asks a thoughtful question. So I ask again. Please, if you are visiting this page, send me your questions. I will reply and in doing so, I too will learn. Send them to <drwendell49@gmail.com> . 

     Thank you and God bless. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts now? Comment and I will reply. I promise.